Surrounded by tropical landscapes and Estero Bay, with over 75,000 square feet of flexible function space, a full service business center, championship golf course and world class spa, Hyatt Regency Coconut Spa & Resort is the ideal Florida Gulf Coast destination for work or play. Arrival is a pleasure with our Express Check-In kiosks. We offer a collection of resort shops, on-site car rental and tour services for your convenience. Our knowledgeable Concierge is available to assist you with arrangements for everything from a massage at Stillwater Spa to dinner reservations, a shopping excursion or tee times at Raptor Bay Golf Club. Set out for an unforgettable escape near Naples FL.
You can also interact with the Hyatt Concierge on Twitter @HyattConcierge
- Multiple pools / tennis / climbing wall / hot tubs
- 24 hour StayFit™ gym / on-site recreation planning company
- Cold-plunge waterfall / bicycle and kayak rentals
- Over 70,000 square feet of flexible space
- Indoor and outdoor venues, including ballroom and gardens
- On-site meeting planners and AV experts
- 454 guestrooms with views of the Bay and gardens
- Hyatt Grand Bed™
- Deluxe bath with Portico bath products
- Regency Club and stylish suites
- Hertz / babysitting
- Complimentary shuttle to golf and beach
- Fast BoardTM
- Tarpon Bay restaurant with live weekend entertainment
- Cool Beans coffee bar
- Stillwater Spa / championship Raptor Bay golf course
Hotel trolley is wheelchair accessible. A sand wheelchair is available at Big Hickory Island beach.
For your convenience, the Business Center is located near the meeting rooms and is available 24 hours with key card and credit card:
Sunday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Meeting rooms (both wired & wireless)
- Prefunction space (both wired & wireless)
- Guest rooms
- Hallways near guest rooms
Map & Directions
From SouthWest Florida International Airport (RSW)
Follow Terminal Access Road (East) to the intersection of Ben Hill Griffin Parkway / Treeline Avenue Extension. Turn left onto Ben Hill Griffin Parkway, and follow to Corkscrew Road (approx. 7 miles). At Corkscrew Road, turn right and follow to South Tamiami Trail (US 41) (approx 3-1/2 miles). Turn left onto S. Tamiami Trail and follow for approximately 2 miles to Coconut Road. Turn right at Coconut Road, our Bonita Springs FL resort is at the end.
To SouthWest Florida International Airport (RSW)
(Approximately 13 miles)
- Hertz Rent a Car desk in the lobby, call 800-654-3131 or reserve online.
- Assistive devices for people with disabilities
- Baby-sitting arranged through Concierge
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange
- Hyatt Fast Board™
- Hyatt Meeting Connection®
- In-room safes
- Dry Cleaning service
- Multilingual staff
- Notary through Guest Services
- PDA Check-in for Gold Passport members
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Shoe shine
- Ice machines
- Valet Parking: $25.00 per day, with in / out privileges
- Self-Parking: Complimentary for guests
- Event Parking: $5.00 per day
- Dining only: Complimentary with validation
Stop by to plan all your water activities, including narrated eco and sunset cruises, shelling eco cruise, fly-, backwater- and offshore fishing, corporate functions, sailing, private charters, canoes and kayaks, water skiing, boat rentals, weddings, executive luxury yachts, lunch and dinner cruises and the Hyatt beach shuttle service.
Hertz Rental Cars
Lamont's Gift Shop
Naples Transportation Tours & Event Planning
NT&T is our in-house provider of Transportation, Tours, Activities, Entertainment and Innovative Special Events. NT&T offers airport transfers, sedans, luxury limousines, executive vans and more. Daily airport shuttle to and from Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa to Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) is also available.
Contact our office at 1-800-592-0848 or visit nttep.com
Tiara Fine Jewelry
- LP Transportation offers airport transport service for $48. Contact LP Transportation at 239 948 8002.
- Naples Transportation & Tours: Offers town cars, limousines and multi-passenger vehicles with drivers. Advance reservations are necessary. Please call 239-390-4223, 800-592-0848, or visit their desk in our RSW airport hotel.
- Taxi: Available outside the terminals. Fares from the airport are determined by preset zones for up to three passengers. Additional passengers are $10.00 each. Approximate fare to the hotel is $48.00 with On Demand Transportation.
- Hertz Rent a Car - Visit the Hertz desk in the lobby, call 800-654-3131 or reserve online.
- Big Hickory Island Beach - Hotel boat shuttle departs from the marina. The ride takes approximately 15 minutes). Click here for the schedule
- Raptor Bay Golf Club and Coconut Point Marina – Hotel trolley or van are available to transport you to these locations. Please contact the concierge for any assistance. All on-property transportation is Included in resort fee.
- Complimentary Shuttle to Coconut Point Mall*
- Shuttle Schedule for Monday thru Saturday - Shuttle departs hotel at 10:30a.m. and 1:30p.m.; Shuttle departs Dillards at Coconut Mall at 1:40p.m. and at 3:40p.m.
- Shuttle Schedule for Sunday - Shuttle departs hotel at 11:30a.m.; Shuttle departs Dillards at Coconut Point Mall at 1:15p.m. and 4:15p.m.
We are happy to welcome your traveling canine companions.
To participate in the pet program:
Inform the hotel you’ll have a pet (or pets) staying with you at least three days in advance of your arrival.
Ask for a referral to a reputable kennel if the Hyatt hotel you are visiting does not offer dog-friendly rooms. All exempt properties have these on file.
Keep in mind, only dogs weighing 50 pounds and under or two dogs under a combined weight of 75 pounds are permitted.
Rates are as follows:
- Up to six nights — $150 per stay
- Seven to 30 nights — $150 additional deep cleaning fee
- 30 or more nights a fee will be assessed at the resort’s discretion
Make a Reservation
Check-in Time: 4:00 p.m.
Check-out Time: 11:00 a.m.
Want to book your transportation?Take the stress out of travel and allow us to book your transportation.
Book Now or call 239 444 1234