Allow us to help make your wedding a reflection of your love. Our selection of creative wedding packages allows you to choose just the right combination to showcase your tastes, whether you prefer an evening sit-down dinner, a casual beachfront luncheon or afternoon cocktails and hors d'oeuvres.
No matter which style and menu you select, each of our customizable wedding packages includes the following amenities to help make your day extra special:
- Complimentary accommodations for the wedding night, for the bride and groom.
- Professional banquet captain, to ensure your day is perfect
- One hour hors d'oeuvres reception
- Four hours open bar, with a full selection of liquor, wine and beer
- Three-course dinner, with your choice of menus
- Champagne toast, with all your guests
- Tableside dinner wine service
- Customized wedding cake, available in a variety of flavors
- Votive candles, to accentuate your table centerpieces
- Complimentary wood parquet dance floor, to dance the night away (indoor functions only)
- Staging for band or DJ, for the perfect accompaniment
- Elegant table settings, including ivory linens
- Gift table, plus cake table
- Customizable menus, which can also be adapted to meet ethnic or dietary preferences, if needed
For more information, contact Catering Event Managers, Michael Dolch / Krystle Montanez at 239 390 4240 or Fax to 239 390 4277.
To begin the planning process, submit an RFP today. A member of our team will respond promptly to your query.
Summer Wedding Promotion
Want the Perfect Sunset Wedding?
Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa offers a tropical paradise complete with lavish gardens, flowing waterfalls and a pristine golf course. The resort also features a full-service salon and spa, access to a secluded beach, three pools and six restaurants and lounges.
Choose from three stunning courtyards including Cypress, Royal Palm and Banyan where you and your guests can enjoy beautiful Florida Sunsets. Wedding ceremonies may also take place on the resort’s island located between Estero Bay and the Gulf of Mexico. This is the perfect location for a beach wedding, where guests will enjoy a private 20-minute boat trip to the island, with possible glimpses of dolphins and bald eagles. Receptions are held on the resort property.
Our Estero and Calusa Ballrooms are sure to provide the most luxurious backdrop to your wedding reception. With impeccable service and attention to detail our on-site wedding planners create dream weddings, handling everything from start to finish. Please contact us to learn more about our summer promotion.
Summer Promotion Details
- Reduced Ceremony Fee:
$750 Monday through Thursday
$1,000 Friday & Sunday
$1,500 Saturday (valid for Royal Palm Courtyard)
- 10% off Food & Beverage Wedding Packages
- Pick Your Perk!
Upgrade from Premium to Super Premium 4-hour Open Bar
AV Inclusive Sound Systems for Ceremony
Additional 18,000 Gold Passport Points
For information contact Mike Dolch, Senior catering manager at firstname.lastname@example.org, 239 390 4241 or 800 233 1234 or visit www.coconutpoint.hyatt.com.
Michael Dolch / Krystle Montanez
Catering Event Managers
Resort: 239 390 4240
Fax: 239 390 4277