Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa was created specifically with families in mind. As the closest full-service resort to Southwest International Airport, our exceptionally appointed hotel is not only perfectly located to let you enjoy everything this expansive natural setting has to offer; it provides all you need right on-site to make our resort your favorite family vacation destination on the Gulf Coast.
Whether your family prefers a hands-on, action-packed stay or are more inclined toward a luxury resort experience, you'll find plenty of options to choose from, including:
- Golf games and lessons
- Wall climbing (requires close toed shoes)
- Bicycle riding
- Exploring nature
- Waterslide races
- 140-foot waterslide and pool activities
- Smaller "Ciquala" slide for children under 42"
- Big Hickory Island Beach Park
- Roasting s'mores
- Dive-in movies
- Treatments at Stillwater Spa
- Video arcade
- Watching DVDs in your room
- Playing checkers, chess or backgammon in the Belvedere Room
- Seasonal arts and crafts, volleyball, bocce ball
Check out the Tropical Tidbits for daily activities, or stop by the Concierge desk.
Kayaks are $25/hour for a single and $35/hour for a double.
Fees & Reservations
Daily & Holiday Periods 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Friday Nights 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Saturday Nights 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM*Weekday sessions are available with advance notice. Reservations are required 24 hours in advance.